Painted Prairie by David Weekley Homes is a new home community in the growing town of Aurora. This community offers single-family homes ranging from 1,500 to 4,100 square feet. Painted Prairie by David Weekley Homes will have access to a future urban gathering hub that includes a fitness center, work spaces, shopping, dining, and a farmers market. In addition to hundreds of miles of trails, this community offers a quick commute to Downtown Denver or Denver International Airport. Contact us today to schedule a showing of the models at this community!
- Community Type: New Home Development
- School District: Denver Public Schools
To learn more about this community visit the David Weekley Homes Website.
View more new home communities in Aurora | Centennial.
- The Caruthers Ranch | 1,528 sq ft | 2-4 BR | 2 BA | 2 Car Garage | Priced From $425,990
- The Lincolnshire Ranch | 1,690 sq ft | 3-4 BR | 2-3 BA | 2 Car Garage | Priced From $436,990
- The Wesler Two-Story | 2,113 sq ft | 3-4 BR | 2.5-3.5 BA | 2 Car Garage | Priced From $459,990
- The Madera Two-Story | 2,470 sq ft | 3-6 BR | 2.5-5.5 BA | 2 Car Garage | Priced From $479,990
- The Washburn (Model) Two-Story | 2,276 sq ft | 3-6 BR | 2.5-4.5 BA | 2 Car Garage | Priced From $483,990
- The Brookpark Two-Story | 2,683 sq ft | 4-5 BR | 3-5 BA | 2 Car Garage | Priced From $505,990
- Active Adult Community (55+)
- Dog Park
- Fitness Center
- Golf Course
- Mountain Views
- Open Space/Walking Trails
- Park (Community)
- Ranch Floorplans
- RTD Light Rail Station
- Sports Fields
- Swimming Pool (Community)
- Two-Story Floorplans
21581 E. 60th Avenue, Aurora, CO 80019